The U.S. Government Occupational Outlook Handbook...or How to find out more about the job market

I was listening to a podcast a while ago and they mentioned the Occupational Outlook Handbook published by the US government.

The OOH has a TON of information about everything from how much you can expect to earn from a job or what kind of education it takes to get in the specific job market for a title.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/

It is extremely helpful when you want to decide what to do with your degree or what kind of job has on the job training.

Just thought I'd throw it in here since I see posts a lot asking for advice on what to do with degrees or switching careers

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

The U.S. Government Occupational Outlook Handbook...or How to find out more about the job market The U.S. Government Occupational Outlook Handbook...or How to find out more about the job market Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.