Strange experience with Recruitment Agency

I applied for a job in a bank and a recruitment agency did the interview as it’s a contract job.

After applying they called me, we had a phone interview and a follow up interview. They told me the questions that would be asked and gave me a chance to prepare for those questions.

I had a second interview over the phone with my prepared answers and they helped me structure the answers. Essentially they gave me the questions and answers for the face to face interview.

Is this strange/ red flag behavior for this posiion? My success in the face to face interview was entirely due to this recruitment agency and I’m not sure if this is a red flag for a recruiting agency.

The position is online customer advisor in the largest bank in my country.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Strange experience with Recruitment Agency Strange experience with Recruitment Agency Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.