Is this a job fake? I got an email to set up an interview.

I got this email:

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your
application for the post of Office Assistant/Receptionist. Our HR
representative
will review your application and send you a personal response
shortly.

Next Steps:

1. Visit our website to schedule an appointment to discuss your
resume and qualifications at:

http://www.acdconsultinggroup.com/online-appointment-scheduling/

Thank you for your patience.

When you click on the link, this page shows up with this text:

Our online appointment scheduling software provides users with a portal to book an appointment online, and enables us to track and manage those appointments.. This software enables our company to schedule appointments, view calendars, print schedules and forms, customize schedules, and enforce scheduling rules. Additional features include: built-in, automated emails (reminders, follow-ups, cancellations, rescheduling, etc.) and/or notifications, online payment for services, custom profiles, and calendar integrations. These tools are used by a variety of business segments, such as health and wellness professionals, salon and beauty professionals, professional service providers, and medical professionals. Our Online scheduling software integrates with our content management systems, website builders, email, and calendar tools, among others.

SCHEDULE YOUR ONLINE PHONE SCREENING

Online Conference Call Scheduling & Appointment Booking Software

There is nothing to click on, except a pop up message window. I doubt that, that is a real person is online, at around midnight. The only positive thing about this, that has me questioning it, is that I have been applying for these types of jobs, Office Assistant/Receptionist. Is this fake or real?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this a job fake? I got an email to set up an interview. Is this a job fake? I got an email to set up an interview. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 09, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.