So my friend/old boss got a job at a company and pinged me about a job they have that fits my role. He wouldn't be my direct report but I would work alongside but below him if I got the job. Anyways, he told me to email someone else, who I think would be my direct report, and CC and mention him in my email so I can get in for an interview the next day. I did that but didn't hear back so I just assumed they passed or found someone else. That was a few months ago. Now, I finally get an email but it feels like a form letter, saying something along the lines of:
thanks for your interest in the job, we've been very busy but we'll take your resume into consideration once we start looking to fill this position.
Should I respond to this like thanks for the update? It feels like I'm very much out of the running and it's just formalities.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: