I am moving to the Phoenix area in the summer or fall. I am looking for a job that will pay higher than minimum wage, ideally with opportunity to be promoted or work my way up.
I do not have a college degree but do have a high school diploma. I also have a valid driver's license. I have a food handler's card, fingerprint clearance card, a recent TB skin test, and a first aid/ CPR card. My work experience includes just over 4 years with McDonald's (nearly 2 years as a manager with a certificate for taking the training course) and 1.5 years as a lead teacher at a daycare (about 25 training hours with multiple certificates and a handful of college credits).
I would like to moving away from Early Childhood Development because the pay isn't great, and I'm not sure if I want to stick with it longterm.
I am not opposed to taking certifications or trainings that last less than a year if it puts me in a well-paying career path. Any suggestions or ideas to move towards would be nice!
tl;dr I want to find a job that pays over minimum wage (the higher the better) that doesn't require a college degree.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: