Need a job fast to pay off car insurance that my family can't afford, and various circumstances are hindering me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Throwaway account simply out of shame. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I don't know where else to post this.

I'm 18, and I have no job experience. My mom and my step-father were able to get me a car so that I could start working since my biggest problem was having no reliable transportation. Now that I have it, a new problem rose. Since I'm a teenager still in high school and I'm a boy, my insurance is around $250 a month (Also because of a fuck up on the insurance company's side that we still haven't been able to fix). My parents can't afford it.

Ever since I got the news of my insurance rates I've been rushing everywhere looking for a job. There's a McDonalds in town, but in order to work there I would have to quit band (since they don't like working around band schedules. They also simply don't like us since we head there to eat and some of us get very loud), which I currently could potentially get a scholarship out of. The two other places I could apply (A DQ and an Arby's) I have already applied for, but weeks have gone by and there hasn't been any word about my application. Since then I've been searching nearby towns, but I'm limited to only two since I can't afford the gas to head further than that.

My parent's keep trying to give me advice, but they're a lot older than I am (As well as having experience and much more qualifying jobs), and they simply don't understand how much harder it is to get a job now in the entry level, or even how the application process works now, apparent by my step-father driving me around multiple towns and telling me to head inside and apply, only for him to yell at me when I told them they told me to apply online. My step-father and I got into an argument earlier, with him stating that the only reason I can't get a job is because of my "negative attitude", which I said didn't even matter since none of the places I've applied at have ever even heard my voice in an interview. I haven't had a single interview yet. Not even one. The only way they could hear me is after I call a week later to ask about my application to show interest, only to be quickly told that they hadn't even seen it yet (And never hearing from them again).

I went to a job fair, but I quickly left after I was bombarded with scams and MLM offers. It almost completely turned me off of going to any more fairs, however I figured this was just this one, so I plan to head to another next week.

I have been using Snagajob, Indeed, and LinkedIn. The only "qualification" I have is my ServSafe Food Handler certificate, but the only restaurants I've found that really care about that are one's that want me to work full-time, rather than part-time.

Many places keep wanting me to have multiple years experience that it's almost completely ridiculous. A Taco Bell expected me to have 2 years of supervisor experience before I could even get to touch a register.

I've sent over 25+ applications and I've heard nothing. It's stressed me beyond relief, and I can't tell what I'm doing so wrong that out of 25 applications, not one has called or emailed or texted me back and told me anything. It's frustrating in all the worst ways, and I just need some help.

What can I do to get my ass in a seat and get an interview that I am not already doing? Hell, is this even normal to send this many applications and not hear shit?

What am I doing so wrong?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Need a job fast to pay off car insurance that my family can't afford, and various circumstances are hindering me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Need a job fast to pay off car insurance that my family can't afford, and various circumstances are hindering me. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.