How to reject job I'm probably not qualified for

My profile and resume are up on Seek and a recruiter has asked me if I'd be interested in a JavaScript developer role. I could probably learn to do it but I don't have the experience (they'd prefer React / NodeJS, which I've never used) or confidence to think I'd be successful. Should I still tell the recruiter I'm interested? If not, how would you recommend I say "no" in a way that communicates that I've genuinely thought about it, that I don't think I'd be right for it, but that I'm very definitely open to other opportunities and shouldn't be blacklisted? I rejected a job (as in recruiter says "would you be interested in this) from a different recruiter a few years back because of family situation and now that recruiter doesn't take my applications anymore.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to reject job I'm probably not qualified for How to reject job I'm probably not qualified for Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.