Phone interview with recruiters who found me through LinkedIn. How do I bring up that I was fired from my sales job and am currently unemployed?

I was fired from a sales job a couple weeks ago due to performance (not making enough cold calls). I've had recruiters reaching out to me via LinkedIn, but I have not updated my profile to reflect that I'm currently unemployed. How do I tactfully bring this up during the initial phone interview? These jobs are similiar sales/recruitment positions but I'm not certain how much cold calling they'll require.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Phone interview with recruiters who found me through LinkedIn. How do I bring up that I was fired from my sales job and am currently unemployed? Phone interview with recruiters who found me through LinkedIn. How do I bring up that I was fired from my sales job and am currently unemployed? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.