It's been hard trying to get an internship in this area, especially since I'm a foreign student. That's why my dad has asked his friend whether or not I could send in an internship application to his company, and he replied yes. My dad screenshotted me a general company email address from their website after that. I feel awkward... Do I just send a regular cover letter? How should I even bring up the connection (or should I even bring it up?)
Edit: I don't think my dad's friend is in HR, so I'm quite unsure.
Thanks for the help! I'm not very proud of this, but I really do need the experience.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How to write an interview application if you're applying through connections?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 08, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: