New Government Job

I just left a job I loved working for a family business for a job with the local Sheriff's Office. My new government job has better pay and benefits, but I'm afraid that getting acclimated to the new environment might be a challenge. My former job had me working within a small group of people who were my same age, some of which I became good friends with. My new job has me working with an assortment of people who are 90% older than me and have varying levels of rankings and positions. Not to mention the number of people I will have to work with from different agencies and departments.

I would love any advise that pertains to new work environments, working in government/law enforcement, working in an office space...

Any and all input is very appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New Government Job New Government Job Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.