Received a job offer that will get me out of a toxic workplace. The commute is more than double the time though and the pay is similar. Should I take it?

Hey Reddit,

I have been trying to get out of my toxic job where the boss yelled at me and threw stuff at me for nearly three years. I've finally got a union job offer at a better company with 7-hour work days. The only issue is the commute which will average about 1 hour 15 mins a day. Should I accept the offer? My current commute is 30 minutes and requires 1 bus ride. The new commute will be a minimum of 3 busses or 2 transfers.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Received a job offer that will get me out of a toxic workplace. The commute is more than double the time though and the pay is similar. Should I take it? Received a job offer that will get me out of a toxic workplace. The commute is more than double the time though and the pay is similar. Should I take it? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.