Hi everyone !
Cross posting these since I don't get any response in /r/ITCareerQuestions
I started pretty late in job market, I'm 26 yo with just 2 years of experience with no internship :(. I'm graduate from Information Systems and Management degree.
In my first year I'm working at HR dept using SAP - HR module (barely) for managing organization chart and manpower planning. In my second year till now I'm working as Data Analyst using SQLServer, oracleDB, Pentaho and slowly starting Data Visualization projects using tableau.
My manager said I'm going to be promoted to Senior Data Analyst in April but that plan falling out and I'm going to be promoted in October instead. Honestly at my level, promotion going to be huge leap for my career since I'm pretty much lacking experiences. Waiting for my promotion meaning I'll be at my company for much longer at least 3-4 months after promotion.
Here's the problem, I'm sure being underpaid on my positions right now, in my company salary increased by end of April and my manager said it's gonna be huge increase because of my performance last year. But I don't think I'm going to be happy either way even after that.
Aside from that my job pretty much provide data, create reports and updating data directly to database, which is starting to burn me out and there's not much technical skills to learn in day to day job. So I've been thinking to jump out of and starting looking at new ship to board on.
I'm thinking either data engineer or data scientist as in first option as priority. For now I'm looking for something to put in my resumes since I don't really have project experiences since what I do most of it is admin job. I've been learning python from kaggle and freecodecamp but since I have no applicable projects I keep forgetting it.
So my questions is.
• Do I wait for my promotions and looking for job later on?
• Is there any certifications to help me out finding job later on?
• What should I learn to help my technical skills?
• Any advice is appreciated :)
FYI I lived in Jakarta, Indonesia.
English is not my mother tongue; please excuse any errors on my part.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: