I am 29 years old, driven, and looking for a healthy career path. I have worked for handful of different staffing agencies, mostly because I needed work and due to certain financial constraints. I also do not have enough college education to be certified for anything but I have been researching possible career paths that do require schooling. In the meantime, I still need income to support myself. Staffing agencies are quick, they find you a job when you really need one, but as my health care needs have become a little more serious, I am learning that they are not the best places to work for because there is almost little to no support when it comes to healthcare needs of the employee except the minimum state requirement of 24 hours of sick time, AFTER working 90 days for the company. Thankfully I have qualified for that, but I can't take FMLA unless I have been with the company for a whole year. SO I have another gripe...A staffing agency has reached out to me about a great job opportunity..AKA too good to be true, LIKE ALMOST every staffing agency opportunity I have had... Anyways I'm over agencies at this point...all agencies have shitty health ins or it cost a lot out of pocket... you can't get FMLA unless you are a year in..but who stays there for that long? Isnt the goal of an agency supposed to employ you within 3-6 months?? And even if you work hard and have gone past the point of proving yourself, they still don't hire you!! Either because the company is closing and the agency doesn't tell you, or some other reason unbeknownst to the employee. It's like a very scammy dirty way around paying huge fees that most companies pay for to make sure their employees are properly cared for. I decided to look up more info about the agency out of curiosity and low and behold the damn CEO is the CEO of 7 other companies.. Like how?! That is Sooooo SKETCH! He is also the CEO of a few other staffing agencies. He is making so much money, he doesn't care about you not being able to take medical leave... he isnt going to care about your ergonomic issues you are having to deal with at work, or if someone in your family dies. THESE RICH MOFO's DONT GIVE A FUCKKKKK ABOUT YOU.... I need to start looking at Union jobs again. Look at this CLAIM from Insync Staffing: "inSync Staffing is a NO FEE Staffing Agency"... then why is your annual revenue like 1 million?!?!?!? It's on GOOGLE! I am advocating for the banning of staffing agencies that are for profit. Here is the guys profile... Yuki Tsaroya... #banforprofitstaffingagencies
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: