I need some advice.

So I have been in my current job now for 1 year and safe to say it makes me feel ill everyday I go into the office.

I work for a bank in a call centre taking inbound calls from customers to help with all banking enquiries. The job itself has great benefits, decent pay, discretionary bonus, good pension etc however the job itself puts severe stress on myself and my mental health. We constantly get threatened with stats and "are being audited on absolutely everything"

At the end of October I had a massive mental breakdown which ultimately left me in quite a bad place, I tried so hard for the 3/4 months I was off to get another job however after a couple unsuccessful interviews and hardly any other companies looking for staff I had to return to this said place.

So for the first week I was just in doing some general work like checking emails and wasn't on the phones. It was perfect for me to just go into a place and not deal with customers call after call and them hurling abuse/ being a smart arse with you.

But after that week my manager said "It's time we rip the plaster off" and forced me to take a call. I explained to her that I was no where near ready and ended up taking said call and felt so sick, anxious and in a crap mood. I know this job isn't for me.

However, I have now been offered a job within another contact centre but for a role that I was given is more of a back office team who typically deal with emails, social media and sometimes get the odd inbound call but apparently it is no where near as stressful and even had people who used to work in the bank in there and they have said it's way better in this place compared to the bank.

The start date for this new job is the 22nd April and I really do not want to continue my employment any longer with the bank however they typically require a 4 weeks notice period. My plan was to leave on my payday which is the 20th March (because I could get a wage + my bonus) then leave with immediate effect by sitting with my manager and explaining that this job is not good for my mental health but I'm not sure where this would leave me and what repercussions this may have.

Apologies for the rant like post but I wanted to give you's the position I'm in right now. Not sure if this is relevant but I am in the UK.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I need some advice. I need some advice. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.