Background: I work for a smaller company (about 140 people) and, aside from my manager, I am the only person in the company who knows Salesforce and our call center software. I had no prior experience in either before I started in this role.
In June, my boss is going on mat leave. I've been told I'll be elevated to a Sales Ops Team Lead role in her abscence.
Right now I make 49k. No idea what my boss makes (she's a Sales Ops Manager). I've been informed that my new title comes with a pay raise.
No negotiations have started yet, but I'm curious about how much I should ask for in this Team Lead role. For Sales Op Team Lead role, salaries fluctuate wildly, so it's hard to nail down. I would be the point-man for two pieces of software critical to our operations. If either stopped working, the company woud not make any money. This is why I believe I could ask for a significantly higher salary.
TLDR: Only one in the company who knows how to work two softwares critical to our operations. Boss going on mat leave in June. I'm getting a new title and bump in pay. I make 49k. How much should I ask for my promotion?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: