Are there any risks in casually applying to jobs on LinkedIn while I'm already employed just to see what my response rate and what kinds of jobs I get contacted back about?

I've been working my first "adult" job for close to a year. It's relatively easy which is beneficial for me at this time and it's close to where I live. I would like to casually apply to jobs to compare it to when I was initially job seeking and to see what kinds of jobs I get contacted back for. But I'd really rather not risk them contacting my current employer. Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are there any risks in casually applying to jobs on LinkedIn while I'm already employed just to see what my response rate and what kinds of jobs I get contacted back about? Are there any risks in casually applying to jobs on LinkedIn while I'm already employed just to see what my response rate and what kinds of jobs I get contacted back about? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.