Hey all, just looking to get opinions on my situation here. I am currently working two jobs, one full time Monday to Friday and the other just on weekends which is a part time position at a restaurant . Lately I have been finding it hard to manage both and for a couple of weeks have been giving my shifts away to give more time to myself and not work 7 days a week. I checked my schedule for the next week and noticed I had been taken off. My main concern is if I can be fired/ terminated for giving (in my works opinion to be) too many shifts away. I had been considering giving my two weeks shortly anyway but didn’t want to leave from termination. Do you guys think I can be terminated for this or is this just my place of work on the weekends taking shifts away because I had been offering them to other workers?
Let me know your thoughts!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: