I have worked retail part-time throughout college and even a year after college because I couldn’t find another job. Finally a few months ago I have found a job and really liked it initially and the pay is pretty good, but working here for a bit it has become soul crushing. I am not interested in the industry at all and the work is so boring I can’t handle it. It is a standard 9-5 office job in a cubicle, I thought it was amazing at first but I can’t stand it, I would honestly rather work retail. Sitting in a cubicle all day is depressing and I quickly realized it’s not for me. A lot of the time I am overloaded with work and it is extremely stressful. I dread going into work every day and feel stuck. I feel like if I did something else I’d be throwing away all the time and money I put into getting a degree. It also feels dumb to send out resumes when you only started working a new job for a few months. At a loss of what to do.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: