New job as intern - done absolutely fk all in first 2 weeks

I recently got a civil engineering job as an intern in a large government organisation and ive done absolutely fuck all for the first 2 weeks ive been there. Manager literally doesnt give a shit about what im doing, hes chill as, he assigned a suoervisor to me but the supervisor also doesnt give two shits about what im doing. Whenever I ask for work he just sends me random technicak reports to read which I barely understand as theyre way too technical and everyone seems too busy to ask. Job is boring as fk. What can I do in this case to make the job more enjoyable / valuable. Time passes so slow from how boring it is.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job as intern - done absolutely fk all in first 2 weeks New job as intern - done absolutely fk all in first 2 weeks Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.