Hi r/jobs! So I'm applying to a position at an organization I've technically worked/volunteered with and would like some others' insight on how to answer the questions in this application:
- Have you worked with [this place] before?
- Technically yes, technically no. I have been working on a project with them for 2 years, and for the first 6 months I received a stipend. Since then, I transitioned to a volunteer basis. I actually started as a volunteer as well so I didn't ever go through a hiring process nor am I in their system as an employee. Do you think I should put that I have been employed by them before?
- Employment History, in general
- The application has a form for Employment History, with tables for employer, dates employed, etc. As stated before, I can't figure out whether to list the previous gig/now volunteership as employment or not! I am inclined not to, as the application asks for three additional references other than direct supervisors of jobs held and I don't have many other references. I'd like to list my now-volunteer supervisor as one of those three additional references but not sure if that's unsavory.
- Do you think I should also list an unpaid internship I did, which had a travel stipend, as employment as well?
I'm very confused and I'm worrying! Please comment with any thoughts, and I appreciate anybody reading. Thank you!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Job application question: What should I list as employment history?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 08, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: