Unusually Long Hiring Process

I am currently being considered for a design engineering position at a fortune 200 engineering/construction firm. I am getting a bit frustrated with how long the process is taking.

An HR rep from the company contacted me in late November to signal interest in my application. In early December, I had a phone interview with a project manager about the position and my application. The interview went well and the interviewer even expressed interest in me coming to visit the company. Since then, I've been in contact with the HR rep from the company, but there has been no movement forward on my application even though she always keeps me on the hook.

She keeps telling me that they are interested in moving forward with my application but she always says she will have more information in two weeks, and when two weeks passes the response is always the same. There's usually some excuse about how the management is out, there's logistics to be worked out, and that she will update me in two weeks. As I followed up again today, I was told that the time of my second interview and site visit will probably be pushed to April since the managers are away on business.

I can understand a long application process if there are multiple hurdles to jump through, such as multiple interviews. In my case, I have only had one phone interview and more than three months have passed since then with nothing else happening. Does anyone find it strange that an application process would take longer than 4 months? Has anyone experienced this before?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Unusually Long Hiring Process Unusually Long Hiring Process Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.