My company just want through a huge restructuring period. I’m in a new-ish position as an engineer, but now they want me to do technician work because they’re very low on staff. They really lowered the headcount.
I don’t know what to do. I’ve done 3 years of technician work when I wasn’t supposed to, and now they want me to do it again. I’m thinking of applying to new positions, seeing how this goes, and if it gets to be too much I’m definitely going to put my foot down. I find it super offensive that another girl in my group has gotten a promotion, has a dedicated technician, even though she’s contributed nothing to the group. I have an invention record, did major projects for customers, and end up barely moving up.
At the same time it’s been hard for me to find a job. I’m also an MS student. What should I do? Has anyone been in a similar position?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: