How to job hunt if you know you need to take 2 weeks off very soon.

So I have some health issues that needs to get taken care of but my surgery date won't be until 3 months from now.

I don't know if I should stop looking for jobs until after (which would make me delay the job hunt for 3-4 months) OR Should I keep job hunting now and then ask for 2 weeks off to recover if I am offered a job?

Has anyone been on a similar predicament?

If I choose to keep job hunting, how and when do I bring this up to the employers? Do I tell them I need to have 2 weeks off at this date? Would that be to demanding and would I likely raise red flags and not get hired anyways?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to job hunt if you know you need to take 2 weeks off very soon. How to job hunt if you know you need to take 2 weeks off very soon. Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.