Really Hard Time As New Veterinary Receptionist

For the past decade, I've worked at pet centered jobs like kennels and pet store, but I was so psyched to get hired at my very favorite vet a month ago!

I've had a few hang ups, like my direct supervisor said I shouldn't try to bond with clients, after I told a client who had a pet with a heart murmur that was concerned when dropping their pet off at surgery, that my pet too had a heart murmur, and underwent surgery there, and they even gave her special anesthetic, which made her a little silly, but was extra safe. This was sharing a personal story, and thus unacceptable. So I don't try to get personal with clients anymore.

The only other thing mentioned was that once I supposed asked a tech a why type question, which I have no memory of, because it wasn't brought up until weeks later.

Well today, the head vet, who seems to hate me, took me in the back, and told me she had never had so much negative stuff said about someone, and that my personality was that I knew more than everyone else. I was shocked, because I know I know NOTHING about Vet stuff. I always try to be really careful around her, because she always seems mad at me.

Anyways, she said I always seem like I'm questioning them, and that I always seem like I want them to do more. I asked her why, and she said it was because of my face. I would never question a vet, and I've always been incredibly scared of making them feel pressured by asking client questions, but my direct supervisor always told there was nothing I could do. The head vet said my personality was just bad, and when I burst into tears, she said it was good that I was sad, as that was the correct emotion, so why did I seem angry. I told her I wasn't, just sad, and she kept berating me and asking why I looked so angry then.

I am scared to death to go back to work. I don't even know if I should try to work at another Vet. I've heard things about MDs, but I didn't know Vets were so horrible. Idk what to do, and I'm supposed to go in tomorrow morning. I've never quit a job without two weeks notice, but I don't think I can handle that again.

It really sucks too, because I so proud and excited to buy my new scrubs 2 days ago, and I spent $100 so I could get the good ones.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Really Hard Time As New Veterinary Receptionist Really Hard Time As New Veterinary Receptionist Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.