Dress code for undergrad lab interview?

I'm currently in undergrad and just scored an interview for a lab position. They said in the email that dress is casual and to keep in mind that it will be in a lab setting. I'm not really sure what to wear (I'm a female), and if casual means like khakis or a nice pair of jeans. It's also winter so I don't really want to freeze my feet off in flats, but all I really have for shoes is black high tops and heeled dress boots. Advice for the interview itself too would be great, they said it's with the staff and I've never had an interview with multiple people.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Dress code for undergrad lab interview? Dress code for undergrad lab interview? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.