Well paying jobs that don’t require good people skills?

Let me start by saying I’m not antisocial, but I’m not good at making new friends either. I’m an introvert but have no problem working in a team setting or collaborating with others on projects. However I would much prefer to be left alone than to have to interact with people on a daily basis.

At my current work place I’m the quiet one. I have developed good professional relationships with colleagues but nothing more beyond that. Seeing that many coworkers have developed friendships on a personal level I feel I’m being isolated. I dread lunch time everyday because it’s when people start to group up and engage in small talks, which I’m absolutely terrible at. Having said that, I do feel I can fake being social but I’d rather not to for my own sanity.

I also have trouble expressing my opinions, though I’m very opinionated. This does not affect me as much as me being socially awkward but it’s a good skill to have when having conversations.

Before I start rambling, I wanted to ask if there are jobs out there that suit my personality and also pay well, a job that that can be turned into a life long career?

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Well paying jobs that don’t require good people skills? Well paying jobs that don’t require good people skills? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 08, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.