I want to resign my position sometime this month or next month because I'm moving however, I've heard that I should give advance notice. I was told this because my position is hard to replace and find someone right away. It took two and a half years just to fill the position I am in now. My department would need to train someone for a couple of months just for them to be able to perform the job independently. I've heard multiple stories of people being fired just from giving off their two week notice and I don't want to burn this bridge because it's my first job out of college. So would be it be better to give off a two week notice or a notice in advance?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Would it be better to give advance notice or two weeks notice in my situation?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 08, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: