Why are these two guys at my job being paid more than everyone else?

I work at a small fast food restaurant as a prep cook. There are 5 other prep cooks and we all do the same job everyday we work. 2 of the other 5 were hired around 2 months ago and are pretty careless. Anyway these 2 have a starting pay that is higher than mine, higher than 2 of the prep cooks who have had 2 raises and as for the last prep cook I'm not sure how much they make. Anyway I'm trying to wrap my head around why they get paid more. Now I get paid 8 dollars an hour and they both get paid 9. I know not a big amount but it adds up. They both have horrible gpas, they both did not get recommended, and they both were hired when we were perfectly staffed. I just dont understand why they are getting paid that much more. If someone could help me reason it out I would appreciate it.

tl:dr 2 dudes at my work get paid more for the same job despite not having any experience and shit qualifications.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Why are these two guys at my job being paid more than everyone else? Why are these two guys at my job being paid more than everyone else? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.