Howdy! Young man, I've got a few job experiences so far, and I'm starting to see that I'm gonna' need to make quite a bit more thank just minimum wage if I wanna' make anything of myself in this world.
I tried college. More than twice and in different ways. Not my cup of tea. Right now I've got an office job at a tax place, but as soon as tax season's over I'm out of luck. I have a fistful of Microsoft Certifications and a good idea of what I want.
So, immediately I'd like another office job, but no clue as to where to look for that. Recently, it's come to my attention that Insurance wouldn't require a college degree, just certifications. Could someone give me insight to that, as well?
Honestly don't know what I'm posting for or what I NEED to know, but any advice is helpful.
(Food Service, most trade school jobs and Military are out of the picture. For a different reason each.)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: