I know I shouldn’t pigeonhole myself but I’m curious.
A little background info about myself:
Graduated from a Cal State in 2017. Graduated with a BS in Finance. 3.3 GPA.
Worked at a Fortune 100 dealership thru most of my undergrad in an ops role.
Held an executive position in my fraternity for a semester.
Held a summer internship in private wealth management group. Think Merrill Lynch/ Morgan Stanley/ Goldman in my area, not NYC.
Once I graduated, a few months after I took a “financial” ops role with an extremely popular startup.
I have my eye on roles in finance but I’d like to consider other options. Any field/role that my qualifications “meet”.
I’m trying to break out of operations because it’s soul draining. Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Which type of field/job am I an “ideal candidate” for?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: