I’m 17 f and a senior in high school so I’m pretty much working to keep money in my pockets until I finish college. I’m not sure if I want to leave my job yet but I have an interview somewhere else in two days. They seem like they really need workers- which could be good or bad. If I do get the new job, I know I’ll have to make a decision and put in my two weeks. I’m not too happy with my current job because it’s always the same story. the managers aren’t very organized and my coworkers show a lot of favoritism. i’ve never had conflicts with anyone and i generally like the place but i’ve grow really tired of it. i noticed i feel really unhappy working here, I just haven’t figured out why. I guess I’m just asking for advice here. How do I decide if it’s worth it to leave it stay- especially when this new job pays lower? Amy fear is jumping to a new job quickly only to find out its worse than the previous one. They’re both cashier jobs, btw. I want a way to work both for a while to test which is better but I currently work seven days a week so I know that’d be impossible. I was going to give it some time at my current job to see if I feel better about things. But I got an interview so now I don’t know if i’ll have the option to wait it out
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: