I'm in a pickle here. Recruiter isn't answering on time and I really want that job, should I risk double applying?
Basically I had a chat with a recruiting agency about a month ago. They talked about 'introducing me' to two companies in particular. I sent them my CV and everything seemed good to go. A bit later we had a short phone call about a couple other companies.
Well I didn't hear back, last week I wrote an email and asked if anything came back from the two companies, so far no reply...
this could either mean the recruiter is really slow, or they have introduced me to the company and they were not interested. Right? However, there is currently a position open in one of those two companies that is really really appealing, and I'm not sure how long it will stay open! I am a pretty good fit based on my skills and experience. Should I just send an application myself, at the risk of double-applying? I really don't wanna wait for the recruiter to answer only to see the offer vanish in that time. If I do apply by myself, should I mention the recruiter at all?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: