I have applied to a job that's a great fit for my background and is exactly the type of place I'd want to work - except that it's in a different city (a short flight away) and I can't move there for at least a couple years. I spoke for a while with someone from the company (relatively new, pretty small but growing), and she works remotely for them in my city, though her role is more suited to remote work than mine would be (though it's possible). She encouraged me to apply, gave me a referral, and told me to NOT mention in my application that I would only accept if I could do it remotely. She said to make them interested in you FIRST and then bring up later and see if they will work around it.
I have my first interview with the CEO (again, small company) next week - should I bring it up to her then, or wait until even later? I really don't want to mislead anyone but I have now gotten confirmation from others as well that I should wait some time before mentioning the remote part. I get that the worst thing that happens is they say no, but I feel uncomfortable keeping such a thing hidden and don't want to seem deceitful.
Do you agree that it makes sense to wait to bring it up, and if so, when? Do I wait until an offer comes, bring it up in this first interview, somewhere in between, etc? Thanks for any advice!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: