I got a rejection email from a company I was pretty excited to work for. I'm used to rejection and not really desperate to take a job I wouldn't like, but the rejection from this place hurts a little more than usual since it seemed like a good skill/cultural fit.
I had direct experience for each qualification they wanted and did plenty of research to make sure the goals and beliefs of the company matched my own. I think I did a pretty decent job in the interview but the HR recruiter I spoke with seemed disinterested throughout the entire process.
My main concern with applying again is that I might get the same recruiter and have to repeat the same lengthy application/interview process again. I didn't receive any feedback so I'm not sure where I should look to improve in. I've had good luck with jobs in the past by directly contacting the supervisor I would be working with, but for this company I have to get through the HR red tape before I can talk to anyone else.
Any advice or similar experiences would be appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: