How can I demonstrate enthusiasm and inquisitiveness on a cover letter?

I'm writing a cover letter for an internship and the advice I have been given is to directly address the key attributes they have listed in the job listing: enthusiasm, inquisitiveness, and willingness to work.

My question relates to the first two attributes. I'm having a hard time coming up with examples to support these attributes. What I've got so far is:

"My strongest attribute is my enthusiastic and self-motivated mentality. An ideal example is the challenging task of balancing my full-time studies with the two part-time jobs that I currently work. This would not have been possible without a strong willingness to work and enthusiasm to get the most out of my degree."

"I enjoy actively researching new developments and keeping up with publications such as Trends in Pharmacological Sciences and Nature Reviews Drug Discovery. This has led me to research and write a comprehensive essay and poster on the novel pro-cognitive antidepressant compound NSI-189 currently in clinical trials in the USA for a range of disorders."

I feel like they're not strong enough. That the examples are a bit generic and I could find something stronger.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How can I demonstrate enthusiasm and inquisitiveness on a cover letter? How can I demonstrate enthusiasm and inquisitiveness on a cover letter? Reviewed by Louhi on février 24, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.