Long time lurker here but I need advice and have seen plenty given by this weird part of the internet. So a little bit of background information. I'm a 19 y/o whose ideal career path is in culinary arts. I've been working in the restaurant business since I was 17. But the main point of this is that today I got a job offer from a place I recently left (we'll call it S) to come back and become the kitchen manager for 17/hr with a pay raise in 3 months based on the quality of my work. My current job I work at (we'll call it RLC) pays me 13/hr and next year I can apply for benefits if I'd like.
I'm torn between both jobs because my boss (RLC) is a chef who brought me under his wing with no experience back at my first restaurant job, and has become a good friend of mine.
But on the other hand for the short time (6 months) working at S I manage to go from 9.50/hr to 11.50/hr within 3 months. A few of my coworkers there (mostly FOH) became like a second family to me. The place has a lot of potential as a restaurant it just needs a manager who can see it. I had lots of ideas on how to improve business while I worked there but never voiced any of them because I didn't want the current manager to take credit (I'm a little bit petty I guess?)
So I'm just trying to get advice on what to do because at this age I really have no idea what's best for me or my career. Any advice would be awesome and appreciated. The first thought that went through my mind was how to juggle doing both jobs. Again thank you!
TLDR Kid got a job offer from an old job to become manager at 17/hr with a raise shortly after. Debating if he should keep current job 13/hr with potential benefits next year.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: