After all I've done so far, I have no idea what's my job title or what kind of jobs I can look for. Advice, please?

I've done so many different things at where I'm working today that I seriously have no idea what job title I should look for when looking for job openings or how can I describe myself.

I started working as an IT Governance Sr. Analyst, by:

Conducting meetings and interviews with process owners in order to chart their existing processes, develop and chart new processes (incident and major for example), be the focal point for internal and external audits, define action plans/internal controls, chart and analyze risks in processes, help improve the Service Desk services, facilitate the communication between all the IT departments and the IT governance, help analyse all areas' KPIs, develop new KPIs and generate graphs from it, facilitate the communication between the company's customer service department and the IT department.

Then I switched areas, they sent me to the IT Service Management area (in my contract I'm still a Sr. Gov. Analyst), and aside from all the things I was doing, I started doing new things, such as:

IT provider management, contract management, project management (agile and standard/pmbok), analyze incident backlog, SLAs, major incident management (whenever a major happens, I'm the one managing all the communications and making sure every responsible person is in the call/room), help develop and keep improving a major incident room/war room, adquire new softwares/services, implement a new ITSM software (we were already using ServiceNow, but it was trash, so we put it to the ground and started all over again), develop an ITSM catalog, establish a governance over all the ServiceNow modules, coordinate a team of 1 analyst, 1 junior and 1 intern, establish a solid recurring meeting schedule to discuss incidents, changes, problems, major incidents, kpis, slas, backlog... all of that.

There's more, honestly, I'm not making things up here.

And after all of that, I have no idea what's my job title/description. What kind of jobs I can look for... could you guys help me?

This may not be the correct sub for that, if that's the case, could you please point me to the correct one?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

After all I've done so far, I have no idea what's my job title or what kind of jobs I can look for. Advice, please? After all I've done so far, I have no idea what's my job title or what kind of jobs I can look for. Advice, please? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.