What am I doing wrong?

I’m only 17 and I’ve just graduated high school and going into university this year. I’ve had two hospitality jobs in the past - working in a Thai restaurant for a year, and a family diner for another.

I quit my last job because school was getting too stressful. But I have applied for a hunk of jobs. Online and in person and I’ve gotten ONE interview... and I didn’t get it

I know it’s.probably something I’m doing or it’s timing, but honestly I’m not completely socially inept and I can hold a pretty good conversations, I’m confident that for some of the jobs I applied for I was pretty qualified seeing as they were asking for people who were inexperienced. I’m not saying I was annoyed but when I went to some of the places I applied for and saw that they hired a 12 year old who was probably payed 2 cents an hour I was a little peeved.

But damn. Maybe my resume isn’t “spicy” enough. I really need work to pay for an expensive course . I’m starting uni in a couple days does anyone have any tips to make getting a job easier??

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What am I doing wrong? What am I doing wrong? Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.