I’ve been working in a PBM for about a year and a half now and I love it because my supervisors have really done a lot for me. They’ve been incredibly understanding of my personal life (and they asked me to talk about that) and they’ve really shaped me into the person I am today. I’m 20 and I really feel like I learn really valuable skills doing what I do and it’s honestly just really nice to have an understanding on my work because it’s real everyday life. My biggest issue though, is how much they gaslight me...
My supervisors will promise me that if I do x, y, and z, then I can move up and move forward and really plant myself into the company. But as soon as that’s supposed to happen for me, “whoops, something came up!” To put this simply, I have responsibilities that are 2 “levels” above my pay grade and I’ve been doing these things (and soon to be more) for about a year now and the only raise I’ve received from them is a $0.47 raise when 2018 started. But, “(I) should be grateful because not EVERYONE got a raise like I did.”
So I applied to a different department that would pay me salary. I will reiterate; I am 20 years old, I live with 2 other roommates, I have no financial help from my parents (like my roommates are), and I now can’t save money AND buy new work clothes, or buy kitchenware, or new tires because the tread on my tires are nonexistent and so on and so forth...
After I applied, I was called into a meeting because my manager got an email that I applied for this new job (internally). He asked me why I applied and I respectfully laid it all out for him. He asked me what I would like to get paid for me to stay and I said $18 would show me that he’s hearing me out. I just do not feel like my higher-ups do not take me seriously.
I’ve been told that I sound very entitled when I talk about this and I really do take things like this into consideration. Any second opinions would be appreciated but please don’t use the word, “millennial(s)” because that is just the worst. If you’re offended by how entitled I sound please just be respectful. I’d like to think I’m mature enough to take any constructive criticism. Thank you for reading.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: