Uncomfortable doing a one way recorded online face interview

I have applied to an internship for this summer. The other day, I received an email telling me to log on to this website to do an online recorded on way interview which would be followed up by technical questions. That is when I started feeling a bit erky with the whole thing.

I am very very very interested in this internship and have been scoping this specific on out for the last year however I cannot find it in myself to do that interview because:

1) I do not want a video of my from this thing floating around the internet

2) I read the data privacy agreement and It doesn't protect me from this. Yes in the short run I might get an internship out of it but if I say something dumb or in the long term its leaked this is not something I would want.

What do you guys think, anyone been in a similar scenario?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Uncomfortable doing a one way recorded online face interview Uncomfortable doing a one way recorded online face interview Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.