Only been at a company for 6 months, even one of my bosses admits the work sucks and pay is terrible. Will leaving soon put a bad mark on my resume?

I work as a lab tech. For a position requiring a bachelor's degree, the pay is shit and the work is boring (literally what one of my bosses said). I really, really want to leave. We have had 3 people quit in the months I've worked and they still are trying to fill one of the positions.

My direct boss was literally asking me if I planned on leaving soon because she wanted to plan her multi-week vacation and buy tickets ahead of time. I lied and said I wasn't, but I really have been planning on leaving. I just don't know when or if it will hurt me to leave so soon. I did not feel comfortable telling her this because she is notorious in the company for being difficult and rude. She screamed at our newest hire for something that wasn't the new girl's fault which resulted in the new girl putting in their 2 weeks after only working there for 2 months. The girl talked to HR and they tried convincing her to move into a different department, but she declined. They are aware the lab manager is terrible, but she's been there for over a decade so they won't touch the issue.

I can't take it anymore. I work a four 10 schedule with an average of 1-1.5 hr commute each day. Even the long weekend doesn't make it feel worth it. I dread going into work to the point where I can't even get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep each night. I wake up anxious and unable to go back to sleep. I feel myself clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth driving to work each day.

This position should NOT require a degree. Absolutely menial work. The HR admitted it to the girl who was quitting, the lab manager just demands the degree.

I've been out of college for less than a year. I have a perfect GPA and over a year of undergrad research experience on top of volunteer work. This position isn't gaining me new skills and there aren't opportunities for growth. I already cross trained for other positions. We get a 5% cost of living raise each year we stick around (which is shit since we make shit pay).

I'm just worried quitting so soon will be a red flag to future employers on my resume. Should I just take the risk and send out mass applications until I land a new position or will this really disadvantage me?

I'd like to add that I make less than 25k a year. I made more money working in a restaurant for the hours I'm working now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Only been at a company for 6 months, even one of my bosses admits the work sucks and pay is terrible. Will leaving soon put a bad mark on my resume? Only been at a company for 6 months, even one of my bosses admits the work sucks and pay is terrible. Will leaving soon put a bad mark on my resume? Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.