Job offer but no follow up

Hi everyone, almost two weeks ago I recieved a phone call offering me a job at a Subway that still isnt fully finished yet, and was told my training will be at another location. Because it has been so long I tried to follow up with 2 phone calls, being told that they will leave the manager a note. After 4 days, nothing. As I am near the Subway, I hopefully will be training at, tomorrow, should I just go into said store tomorrow and ask whats going on in person? Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job offer but no follow up Job offer but no follow up Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.