Hello,
I am just doing pre-two weeks notice research (i.e: how it works, what to do), and it is not really clear, but when you submit two weeks notice, can you ask employers (ie supervisor) that I do not wish other employees to know I am leaving the company until specific day? I am sure supervisor and HR will know this, but not a regular co workers that I work with so I dont want to feel not respected in work and other office politics issue?
I know two weeks notice is anything but just highly recommended, and as such, supervisor has no obligation to accept that, but how common is it when an employee submits the two weeks notice and asking employer not to share his/her resignation until specific days?
From my experience, it is not common, and therefore I am on google to search, and here to ask. Usually, in my current work place, whoever puts two weeks notice can be immediately known to everyone, most likely that their supervisors are putting a job posting (my current work place has no secrete or whatsoever at all) and that is how everyone knows. Albeit supervisors often are not allowed to talk this kind of private matter, when they put a job posting, and everyone wonders, and they ask supervisors, and they know who put two weeks notice.
So that being said, is it common that an employee asks employers to not disclose two weeks notice until specific date?
Thank you
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: