Stupid question. I have an accounting degree and currently work in the finance sector, but I'm job hunting. What are the best websites and what keywords should I be searching for?

Yeah, it's a stupid question and I hate that I have to ask it. I'm gainfully employed, but I hate my job due to the leadership and falling standards that my coworkers and I are held to. It's one of those places where the hard working get punished, because they're expected to pick up the slack. Leadership isn't doing anything about it and quite frankly, I've had enough. So, here I am job hunting.

My resume sucks as I've applied to about 100 jobs in the past few months and gotten exactly zero interviews, but that's another post for /r/resumes.

I'm currently a fund accounting analyst at a large financial institution. I ensure that trades and transactions are valid for our funds. I also reconcile our holdings to the banks and work across different teams to make sure our deliverables (the fund prices) are delivered on time to our clients and to the stock markets at the end of the day.

So far I've used glassdoor and indeed with the following search terms. "finance", "analyst", and "accounting". I'm not getting too many hits and my current job is kind of niche. I'm a quick learner and more than willing to learn, however, no one really cares about that. I understand, as it is a risk to take on someone without specific industry knowledge and train them. On another note, how would I put that in my resume or cover letter? "I know I don't meet any of your requirements, but I'm extremely coachable and willing to learn"?

Any help guys? I'm getting desperate.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stupid question. I have an accounting degree and currently work in the finance sector, but I'm job hunting. What are the best websites and what keywords should I be searching for? Stupid question. I have an accounting degree and currently work in the finance sector, but I'm job hunting. What are the best websites and what keywords should I be searching for? Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.