Applying for post graduation jobs (MSW)

I am about to graduate with my Master of Social Work, and have started to look at jobs for after graduation. I have started a few application, but I am running into an issue.

One of the questions on the application is what my highest education level is, if I have graduated with a masters, and if I am licensed. Right now I haven't graduated and I am not licensed, but the job starts in the fall and I will by then.

If I say no I worry my application won't even be looked at?

If I say yes, am I being dishonest and potentially burning a bridge with an employer I want to work for?

I do NOT know how to answer this question honestly and still be considered. What do y'all think I should do?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Applying for post graduation jobs (MSW) Applying for post graduation jobs (MSW) Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.