Should I accept a job that doesn't require a degree? (I'm a recent graduate)

This has been a big frustration for me during my job hunt.

Jobs either 1) don't require a degree or 2)require a degree AND years of experience

I have customer service experience but it seems as if the only jobs I qualify for don't need anything other than a high school diploma.

I know that I could use one of these jobs as a "foot in the door" type of experience but considering I'm not entirely sure what I want to do I might not be working my way up that company anyways.

Any advice or personal experience you've had with this?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I accept a job that doesn't require a degree? (I'm a recent graduate) Should I accept a job that doesn't require a degree? (I'm a recent graduate) Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.