After 15 months of not working full-time due to layoffs, I finally started working again early this year. Unfortunately the company culture is not the right fit for me, among a couple of other things, and I was determined to keep looking.
Last week I was offered a new job that pays almost 20% more, seems to have culture more in line with me, and it's a job that is more what I want to be doing. So I'm at the point where I need to give my two weeks notice to my current employer, a place where I've only been at for around 6 weeks. I've never resigned from a professional job before, let alone somewhere I've only been a short while, and I'm quite a bit nervous about it (how will they react, am I sure I'm saying the right things). I have my letter ready and know to do it face-to-face with my boss. Does anyone have any suggestions or been in a similar situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: