So I've recently gone through the interview process for an internship this summer, and after the final in-person interview, I was asked for a list of three references. Now, to be courteous to the people I'm asking for references, I wanted to ask them if they would be a reference before actually giving their information to the HR rep. Two of the three people I've asked have responded, but the last person is a professor at my university, and will be gone for a couple of days.
I've already emailed the HR rep and gave her the two references I have, but I'm worried that waiting for a couple of days for the last reference comes across as unprofessional and might hurt my chances of getting an offer. Am I overthinking this, or should I try to get a reference to the HR rep as soon as possible?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: