20 Year Old, Need Help Find Job

I have an Associates in accounting while pursuing a 4 year degree. On my 2 month job search I've only gotten a handful of interviews and a very short temp job that listed 3 days. I have done one paid and one unpaid internship. At job interviews, I feel really insecure about my lack of experience and my young age. I know everyone's going to tell me to look for any job, but everyone single one of those are asking for those with experience in the field. A fukin dog walker needs experience now! I've been thinking about giving up the search because I don't think I can do any job besides office work that requires Excel experience and a Bahelors degree.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

20 Year Old, Need Help Find Job 20 Year Old, Need Help Find Job Reviewed by Louhi on février 17, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.