I'm talking about in America generally. I just don't understand how we've progressed as a society in a lot of ways, but the idea of success for most people equals spending the majority of one's days at a job. It wouldn't be so bad, I think, if we didn't have to work to basically survive...
I think it's great for the people that enjoy their work enough to spend all their time at work, but being able to provide for one's self and work less hours is a rare opportunity it seems for those that would prefer it. Even if people that get jobs with pay enough hourly to work part time, for example, are not typically allowed to from what my internet research tells me. Also, I've heard a lot of people say they are at work 8 hours a day, but only work half that time usually. That in particular makes me wonder why the 40 hours then??
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: